- The Union Act of Democratic Moldavian Republic of Bessarabia
- Everyday life in a Romanian city during the German occupation
- How many Romanians fought for Austro-Hungary during the First World War?
- “The last night of love, the first night of war”- The experience of the Great War, reflected in Romanian literature
- Thomas Masaryk about the lack of perspective regarding the Austro-Hungarian Empire in an interview from August 1917
Aleksandr Kerensky Austro-Hungary Monarchy Bessarabia Bolsheviks Democratic Moldavian Republic of Bessarabia Estonia ethnicity Finland First World War galati General Berthelot german occupation Germany historical causes Imperial Russia Independence of Lithuania Lajos Kossuth Lithuania Manifesto to the Peoples of Estonia nation Papal Peace Paris Peace Conference Peace Treaty Peace Treaty of Bucharest Pope Benedict XV President Wilson President Woodrow Wilson Romania Romanians Russia Russian Empire self-determination of the Moldavian Democratic Republic self-determination right Sweden The Fourteen Points of President Wilson The Peace Treaty The Union Act The Willy-Nicky Telegrams Thomas Masaryk Transylvania Versailles Treaty Wilhelm II Woodrow Wilson world war I